LACLEDE GAS COMPANY
RESIDENTIAL HIGH EFFICIENCY REBATE PROGRAM
The Residential High Efficiency Rebate Program provides rebates to residential owners and customers of Laclede Gas Company and Missouri Natural Gas Company for the installation of high efficiency heating systems and thermostats:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Programmable setback thermostats purchased and installed prior to February 26, 2011 must be ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Rebates on water heating equipment valid for units purchased and installed on or after February 26, 2011.
Owners of, or customers living in, an individually metered dwelling unit, are eligible to participate in this program and must apply for rebates through Energy Federation Incorporated (EFI) with or without the assistance of your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (“HVAC”) contractor.
Rebate Limit: Individual dwelling units, as determined by account number, whether owner-occupied or rental property, are eligible for a maximum of two heating system rebates, two programmable setback thermostat rebates, and one water heater rebate under this program.
Owners of multiple individually metered dwelling units are limited to a maximum of 50 heating system rebates, 50 programmable setback thermostat rebates, and 50 water heater rebates during one program year.
EFI is accepting and processing rebate applications for Laclede Gas and Missouri Natural Gas.
- Contact the EFI at 1-866-542-4352 to obtain a rebate reservation code to secure available funds prior to the installation of a high efficiency furnace, boiler, or water heater. The reservation code will be valid for 90 calendar days. Reservation codes are not needed for programmable setback thermostats. The budget for this program is limited and customers submitting applications without a reservation code may not receive a rebate if all funds are either reserved or exhausted.
- Obtain a Residential High Efficiency Heating Equipment Rebate Application Form from Laclede’s website http://www.originalgreenenergy.com/rebatesandsavings/ or call EFI at 1-866-542-4352 to request the application form be mailed to your address. Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions on the form.
- Valid for equipment purchased and installed on or after November 28, 2008. Eligible equipment must be installed in a home with an active Laclede Gas or Missouri Natural Gas account.
- Fill out the Residential High Efficiency Heating Equipment Rebate Application Form completely.
- EFI will not approve an incomplete application.
- Your completed application must be postmarked within ninety (90) days of the date your reservation code is issued or by August 31, 2011, whichever comes first.
- Mail the completed application form, a copy of a recent Laclede Gas or Missouri Natural Gas bill, and a copy of you contractor’s invoice with complete manufacturer and model numbers and/or store receipt(s) to:
EFI – Laclede Gas Rebate
40 Washington St., Suite 2000
Westborough, MA 01581
(Note: DO NOT include the completed application form with your utility bill payment.)
- Keep a copy of your completed application and supporting documents for your records.
- Rebate checks will be mailed to the customer’s service or mailing address as noted on the form within 4 to 6 weeks of approval.